function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
abi060988abi060988 

Remainder Email

I'm creating an opportunity and assigned it to two users using junction object. I need send an email alert to both of the users if they didn't associate any candidate for that opportunity within 2 hrs. If any one user associated a candidate with the opportunity within that 2 hrs, he should not receive an email. The other user who didn't associate a candidate should receive an email. Kindly advice.

Ispita_NavatarIspita_Navatar

Hi abi060988,

You can do the following to achieve what you are trying to implement:-

1. Create a workflow rule which fires on creation of an Opportunity record and add to it a "Time dependant action" say after 2 hours of created datetime which updates a field say "CheckCandiate"  to true .

2. Now create another workflow rule on "Opportunity" which fires when the field "CheckCandiate" is set to true and say there is a rollup summary field say "CountCandidate" which when is less than 1 you will add a workflow action which send out an email alert.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved.

abi060988abi060988

hi Ispita,

I didn't find ur solution. R you able to resend it.

Ispita_NavatarIspita_Navatar

Please check my response ...

abi060988abi060988

In the second point u mentioned like take the count.

I'm assigning to 2 users and if one of the user associate a candidate with the opportunity within 2 hrs od created date he should not receive email, only the user who didn't associate candidate with the opportunity within 2 hrs should receive a remainder email

abi060988abi060988

Requirement : An email should be sent to User every 2hrs if the candidates are not being added to the opportunity assigned to them from the time Manager assigns the opportunity to user.

I have created candidate as a custom object. And created a junction object named candidateopportunity association.

I will create an opportunity and assign it to 2 users using opportunityuser association.

If one of the user assigns a candidate to the opportunity within 2 hrs of assigned time to the user based on the user role, he should not receive an email. 

If another user doesn't assigns a candidate to the opportunity within 2 hrs of assigned time to the user based on the user role, he should receive an email. 

Kindly Advice.

abi060988abi060988

kindly anyone help me plz :(