function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kennedymankennedyman 

Eclipse IDE version 23 and Test Classes

Everyone,

I'm running into a very annoying issue with the latest version of the eclipse Force.com IDE plugin.

When I'm writing test classes, I'm right-clicking on the test class and selecting "force.com -> run tests." However, in the "code coverage results" window it no longer displays any code coverage information for my class.

When I run the same test in the browser, i can see my 16% code coverage, but my custom class isn't showing up in the eclipse test runner results.

Is anyone else seeing this issue, does anyone know how to fix it?

DeptonDepton

try to clear test history and run the test again....

kennedymankennedyman

Thanks for your reply. I don't suppose you could tell me how to clear the test history? I can see the 'clear' button on the "Apex Test Runner" tab, but that didn't help.

Actually, just to add some further information:

I've noticed that there aren't any classes at all showing up in the "code coverage results" with the exception of the test class I am currently running. Only apex triggers are showing up.

DeptonDepton

Did you manage to solved your issue!? :)

kennedymankennedyman

No this issue has not been solved. I have not found a solution to it anywhere. It seems like a bug in the newest version of the IDE. It's very annoying when you've got a lot of test classes to write.

TerryLuschenTerryLuschen

We are talking about this same issue is this link:

http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Apex-Code-Development/No-class-coverage-is-displayed-in-Apex-Test-Runner-tab-in/td-p/351511/highlight/false

I am having the same problems.   My classes do not show.  Only Triggers show.