function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SiriusBlackOpSiriusBlackOp 

Splash Page Controls.

I am missing something basic here and I don't know what it is.  How do you get the "Continue" and "Don't show me this again" buttons to be incorporated into the page?

I've created a VF Page (mostly stock html thus probably missing a apex section or something) and set it up as a Home tab Custom Link and then set it as my splash page for my custom tab. The page shows fine, but there are no buttons to dismiss the splash because there are no buttons.

So, what am I missing?  The only information I could dig up in Help, Apex Help and VF Help is the following:

Custom Tab Splash Page

You can add a splash page to any custom tabs in your app. Custom splash pages can include information about using the custom tab and custom object with links to additional information. They include a Continue button and a Don’t show me this again button.
Create the splash page for your app in the form of a custom link for the Home tab via Setup | Customize | Home | Custom Links. Custom links can be a URL to an HTML page or a custom s-control or Visualforce page. Create your custom splash page as a Home tab custom link and then add it as the splash page option to any custom tabs you plan to upload to AppExchange

SiriusBlackOpSiriusBlackOp

So no one knows what this means???

"They include a Continue button and a Don’t show me this again button."

MukulMukul

Hey there!

I am trying to do something similar. DId you get a solution to it?

Regards

Mukul