function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
anil 007anil 007 

tracking email account to salesforce

Hii,

i have an requirement.in this the job seekers send their resumes to jobs@gmail.com,when a new resume has been received,that corresponding contact details has  to be saved in my saleforce account in contacts, activity history,and then i have to read the attached file and i need to save it in my system.

plz help,

thanks in advance

James (CloudAnswers)James (CloudAnswers)

Sounds like you may be better off doing an email service in salesforce and writting apex to collect the values.  You can setup gmail to forward email to this email service address.  The non-native way to go would be to use the email2case java program which is provided by salesforce or create your own program that communicates between them.

jay saijay sai

Hi anil 007,

You have to create an org in salesforce , and you have to install mass email service providers like Massmailer from salesforce app exchange.

And you can save your Emails that you get through your org and you can track the Emails,

Email verification & deliverability tools to make sure your emails reach your prospects.

If you have to send bulk emails also than Massmailer from salesforce gives you best solution.

For more details login to  https://goo.gl/eVXBSG

Regards
jayasai