function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jaybeejaybee 

creating test org

i tried to create a test org several times and do not seemed to work.  I chose Enterprise/Platform Edition - i get no email.  I tried once to create a Partner Developer Edition org and i got an email for that org.  Why not with Enterprise/Platform Edition?

Also is there a way to get a list of all the orgs created by a Partner?

Ispita_NavatarIspita_Navatar

Hi jaybee,

First let me understand the issue faced by you. Are you saying when you tried to register an org org the credentials were not sent to you by salesforce? You have also mentioned that you get emails when you create partner developer orgs? I think first one creates a developer org or a trial org (these expire after a stipulated time/days), then these are converted into production orgs which may be enterprise or Platform edition.

Could you please elaborate a bit more about the issue faced by you?

jaybeejaybee

when you are in the the partner portal there is a big button for "Create a test org"  and i tried that selecting "Enterprise/Platform Edition" for the Edition drop down.   This does not produce a email being sent to me saying an org is created and that i can log into it.   But if i select "Partner Developer Edition" for Edition drop down - then i got the email.  The Salesforce Quick Packaging document says to create a test org with "Enterprise/Platform Edition"