function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
salesforce1587salesforce1587 

Data Loader Login Problem through CLI

Hi,

Can somebody help me with the data loader?

My problem is that I am not able to login. It is throwing me an exception as "Invalid username, password or security token".

I have provided correct sfdc end-point,user name and password(encrypted). Still i am not able to login.

The following is my process-conf:

<!DOCTYPE beans PUBLIC "-//SPRING//DTD BEAN//EN" "http://www.springframework.org/dtd/spring-beans.dtd">
<beans>
    <bean id="accountInsert" class="com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner" singleton="false">
    <description>accountInsert job gets the account record from the CSV file and inserts it into Salesforce.</description>
    <property name="name" value="accountInsert"/>
    <property name="configOverrideMap">
    <map>
        <entry key="sfdc.debugMessages" value="true"/>
        <entry key="sfdc.debugMessagesFile" value="C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Apex Data Loader         23.0\accountInsertSoapTrace.log"/>
        <entry key="sfdc.endpoint" value="https://login.salesforce.com"/>
        <entry key="sfdc.username" value="nehapatel55@gmail.com"/>    
        <entry key="sfdc.password" value="25dec6b9c1c914127bf007184b022456"/>
        <entry key="process.encryptionKeyFile" value="C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Apex Data Loader 23.0\conf\key.txt"/>
        <entry key="sfdc.timeoutSecs" value="600"/>
        <entry key="sfdc.loadBatchSize" value="200"/>
        <entry key="sfdc.entity" value="Account"/>
        <entry key="process.operation" value="insert"/>
        <entry key="process.mappingFile" value="C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Apex Data Loader 23.0\conf   \accountInsertMap.sdl"/>
        <entry key="dataAccess.name" value="C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Apex Data Loader 23.0\conf\accountInsert.csv"/>
        <entry key="process.outputSuccess" value="C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Apex Data Loader 23.0\accountInsert_success.csv"/>
        <entry key="process.outputError" value="C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\Apex Data Loader 23.0\accountInsert_error.csv"/>
        <entry key="dataAccess.type" value="csvRead"/>
        <entry key="process.initialLastRunDate" value="2005-12-01T00:00:00.000-0800"/>
    </map>
    </property>
    </bean>
</beans>

Can somebody help me with this?

Regards,

Neha

kiranmutturukiranmutturu

i think you forgot to encrypt the passowed.. you should encrypt the password ..i.e your password and security token should be encrypted using encrypt batch file......