function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Antonio_hotelbedsAntonio_hotelbeds 

Web to Opportunity

Hi all,

At the moment we deal with groups in my company. We work in the tourism market.

We have a web page where our clients (already in Salesforce and identified by an Atlas code) introduce the information of the group as: number of people, country, destination, number of rooms, caracteristics about the accommodation,....

I would like to know if its possible to bring this information into Salesforce as an opportunity for then, our SM create a quotation.

Do you know if there is something as Web to Opportunity available or how to get it?

Thanks,

Antonio
sfdcfoxsfdcfox

Ideally, you could just use Web to Lead, then convert the lead to an opportunity. This is the recommended practice for capturing opportunities. If you really wanted to skip this step, then you could do so by using a custom integration, but this would cost money and time to implement. Considering the length of time it takes to create an opportunity from a lead (about 5-10 seconds...), I think you'd rather just save the effort and use Web to Lead.

Antonio_hotelbedsAntonio_hotelbeds

You think it would be possible to do creating a flow that will create an opportunity.

Is it possible to make a flow public?

Thanks

sfdcfoxsfdcfox

As far as I'm aware, you can only create internal flows at this time. However, setting up a Visualforce page and placing it on a Salesforce Site page should be trivial.