function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ramanprakashramanprakash 

URGENT: Customize Self-Service Portal

Hi,

Does anybody know how I generate dynamic content in my Self-Serive Portal (eg: Home page). 

What I want to add is

<some-link> (href = http://<some-link>.com?timestamp=<encryted-current-timestamp>)

Could anybody help me out here please.

Thanks,

Prakash Raman

MATTYBMEMATTYBME
Is this the Self-Service Portal or Customer Portal? If for the Customer Portal and so that you avoid any unnecessary work why not just insert the URL to the file, download or whatever the link is for. The Customer Portal is behind a secure login so this will achieve the security you are looking for.
themagicianthemagician

Hello!

I'm having the same problem with custom links.  How did you resolve the issue?  I tried custom buttons, custom links, s-controls & visualforce but none seem to work as expected!  I've run out of ideas.

Dcc

MATTYBMEMATTYBME
Is this an issue with the Self-Service Portal or the Customer Portal? What are you trying to accomplish?
themagicianthemagician

This is specifically for the Self-Service Portal.  I'm trying to show a mash-up (a .php link from within the Self Service Portal, specifically in the View Case Page).  I needed a custom button but this is also not supported.  What options are there?

Thanks,

Dcc