function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tom DJTom DJ 

Web API token

I am developing an AppExchange app that has passed security review.    I noticed a statement in the Salesforce  "Developing Packages for Distribution"  doc that says after security review the app is "eligible" for an API token that can be appended to the SOAP headers that will allow the App to use the Web API in Group and Personal editions even if the customer does not have API access.

Our next release which should be coming out in a few days has a feature that we plan to release soon that dpends on this access.  I would greatly appreciated if anyone can tell me  how I can find the API token for our app.   Should we have received it in our security review approval email?  Is there a link or phone number we are supposed to call?  Does it automatically get appended to the SOAP header after passing security review?   

Thanks,

Tom D.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Tom DJTom DJ

Thanks, but that is not what I am looking for.  I opened a case on our partner account and received a generated ID very quickly.  

All Answers

doubleminusdoubleminus

Do they mean... Setup --> My Personal Information --> "Reset My Security Token" ?

(New security token will then be emailed to you, upon reset.)

Tom DJTom DJ

Thanks, but that is not what I am looking for.  I opened a case on our partner account and received a generated ID very quickly.  

This was selected as the best answer