function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
HydHyd 

Reg: Facebook Integration

Hi,

How to Integrate Facebook without using Facebook ToolKit?

please help me.

HydHyd

We can use Graph API to achieve this.

But i could not understand the steps to integrate facebook with salesforce using Graph API?

Can u please send the step by step process (or) any help regarding this.

Thanks in Advance

Jon Mountjoy_Jon Mountjoy_

Have you seen the new Force.com Toolkit for Facebook? If you don't want to use it, you could at least view the source (it's open source) to discover how it works.

HydHyd

Thanks for your reply.

But my requirement is,

Without using Force.com Tool kit for Facebook how can i integrate facebook with my VF page.

I know it is possible through Graph API also. But i could not understand the step by step procedure to integrate it.

Can u help me how to integrate Facebook using Graph API?

Please reply...

Thanks in Advance.

Do you mean - how to integrate Facebook with Force.com Sites?  Is your Visualforce page running on a public site?

Do you want to know how to use the public widgets?  These ones?

http://developers.facebook.com/docs/guides/web 

Jon

HydHyd

Thanks for your reply.

My VF page is not running on public sites.

Should i add my VF page site to Remote Settings?

I could not understand what you are saying exactly?

Kindly give any proper solution to this issue.

I'm sorry, I can't give you a proper solution until I undersatnd your question.

All I really know is you want to add Facebook to Visualforce.  Right?

Did you look at the link I sent?  It shows how to add Facebook widgets to an HTML page.  Is that the kind of thing you want to do? 

Please explain in a lot more detail what you're trying to do - I'll try my best to help.

Thanks

Jon

HydHyd

My Requirement is,

Without using any Facebook Tool Kit, I would like to display all contacts (Like Photos & Names)  of my face book in VF page.

If any modifications are placed in facebook login those modifications directly will reflect on VF page also.

If u don't mind visit this link http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0330000003z9bdAAA# and view Sceen shots. That sceen shot tells my exact Requirement.

I am expecting better solution from you. Its very important for me...

Thanks in Advance..

Hello Hyd

Okay, I visited that link.  I still don't quite know what you want to do. I understand:

1. you want some kind of Facebook integration, and that you don't want to write any code right?

Also:

1. Do you want to show your own Facebook contacts on a  Visualforce page? or

2. Do you want to show all the contacts of a particular Account's Facebook contacts on a Visualforce page?

Thanks

Jon

HydHyd

Sorry for troubling you.

My actual requirement is how can i integrate Facebook with Salesforce.com Using Graph API.

please kindly tell me step by step procedure.

Yogendra JangidYogendra Jangid
Hi,
Please refer the below link on how to integrate Facebook Messenger with Einstein Bot.
https://inevitableyogendra.blogspot.com/2022/06/integrate-einstein-bot-with-facebook-messenger.html