function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
smartgostsmartgost 

Adding Members of Report to a Campaign Automatically

HI

I would like to know if there is any procedure to add the report members to a campaign directly without Manual interferance.We get our contacts from a application called myemma where people signup for newsletter and etc.etc.So these contacts are to be run sa a report and added to a campaign.
Any suggestions/ideas.

Thanks 

sanjdevsanjdev

Hi ,

You could able to do the same by Clicking "Add to Campaign" buttons that is available in the Report. Please follow below link for more details.

http://login.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/campaigns_reportwizard.htm

Mark it as resolved if it helps you.

Cheers

Sanj

smartgostsmartgost

Hey Hi Sanj

Thanks a lot for the post but i do know this feature of salesforce.What i am trying to do is automate the process of adding the campaign members without any human intervention.So as soon as the report is run weekly or monthly(as per requirements) it will directly add the new members on report to the specified campaign.
Any thought on that. 

sanjdevsanjdev

Hi,

I think that is not possible. If you come across any solution then let me know.

Cheers

Sanj

smartgostsmartgost

Hi Sanj

I did came across a feasible solution.But for that we will be using force.com to write a apex scheduler class that fetches the record from a particular report and add that infact upsert that to the campaign

Another solution also to this is using the Apex Data loader in CLI.

I am still trying to figure out how both work and which is more efficient and easy..

Will let you know once am through.

THanks

NovaTronicsNovaTronics

I am looking to accomplish the same. Did you have luck with this?