function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ManoharManohar 

Salesforce Integration with Oracle SOA Suite

HI All,

Greetings

I am trying to Integrate Salesforce with SOA Suite. 

Scenario is like this: Account created in Salesforce is sent to Oracle ERP using Oracle SOA Suite.

For this Scenario, I have enabled outbound messages using the Workflow Rule. Now I want to know how to setup SOA suite such that this message is received by SOA Suite.

What is the configuration to be done at SOA Suite.Please do let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Manohar

cvuyyurucvuyyuru

Manohar,

Can you please guide me over this.

How did you create a workflow - Outbound message.

How did you integrate SOA with Salesforce?

Please help out with suitable documents and code share.

Thanks

osf_teamosf_team

How did you accomplish reading Salesforce outbound message from Oracle SOA Suite.

Kindly guide me through the configurations done on Oracle SOA Suite side.

Regards.

ManoharManohar
Hi, We have managed this using the Outbound messages. First we had a trigger which would call the outbound Message. We configured SOA Service WSDL in the outbound message. Thanks, ____________________ Manohar Babu | Lead Analyst Diebold Incorporated Middleware & Integration Tel: +91 (40) 66164111 Email: manohar.babu@diebold.com Site: www.diebold.com
Rathna DeshmukhRathna Deshmukh
Hi,

Are you able to make this integration work with oracle soa suite?,I am trying to do the same.Integration of salesforce with oracle SOA suite 11g using outbound message.How did you set up the listener in Oracle suite to recieve the outbound messages from salesforce.Please share any links to the documentation to do this,if you have.
osf_teamosf_team
No Configrations are required at SOA suite side. We just need to consume WSDL generated by Salesforce.com and create a webservice which should act like a client and end point URL should be posted back to Salesforce.com and you are done.
Let me know if any of you face any challenge.
John C SchaafJohn C Schaaf
Thanks for this information.