function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
User@SVFUser@SVF 

ANT Tool API Version 16.0 login problem

Hi,

I use ANT Tool for migrating my build. Earlier I used the ant tool version 15.0

I work from a proxy protected network.

After upgrading my salesforce ant version to reflect 16.0 version, I am not able to login to any instance for migrating the build from a proxy protected network. When ever i try it is showing an error message Failed to send request to https://cs1.salesforce.com/...<Soap version details>/<orgId>.

With 15.0 version, I have migrated using ant tool specifying proxy. But with 16.0 I am not able to carry my migration tasks. 16.0 version is working only with out proxy settings.

I have copied the new jar file into apache ant lib folder, but of no use.

I have completly installed the ant setup by downloading apache ant & salesforce ant tool from scratch... but in vain...the same result .

Any help in solving this problems is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

KP

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
User@SVFUser@SVF

Hi,

I have replaced the salesforce-ant.Jar file(16.0) with earlier version of the salesforce-ant.jar(15.0) in Apache ANT Lib directory.

I have raised this problem as a case in salesforce but unfortunately they are not supporting this.

For time being, using the earlier version of the jar file seems to be the work around. Will update the post if I get any other solution.

Send an email @ pruthvi.kanteti@gmail.com incase you don't have the earlier version of the jar.

-KP

All Answers

forcedotcomforcedotcom

Hi KP,

I'm experiencing this exact problem - did you manage to get it resolved? Please share if you did!

Regards,

forcedotcom

User@SVFUser@SVF

Hi,

I have replaced the salesforce-ant.Jar file(16.0) with earlier version of the salesforce-ant.jar(15.0) in Apache ANT Lib directory.

I have raised this problem as a case in salesforce but unfortunately they are not supporting this.

For time being, using the earlier version of the jar file seems to be the work around. Will update the post if I get any other solution.

Send an email @ pruthvi.kanteti@gmail.com incase you don't have the earlier version of the jar.

-KP

This was selected as the best answer