function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
anvesh@force.comanvesh@force.com 

i need help (what objects i can consider)

i  am doing with  small project, i need help  from  real time people,  i working with  travel project which  books hotels and  flight tickets and holiday packages , domestic packeges,  so  please  any one give me idea  about  "" what   possible objects  i should need  to take  just  tell me  by  guessing"..............

what  are the possible objects are there for  travel site.  please  tell me its a big  help  for me.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
AroraAnupAroraAnup

Hmm...your requirement specs are pretty vague but will try to share my 2 cents. For managing data sets like books hotels and  flight tickets and holiday packages , domestic packeges etc, you may probably want to use the following:

1. Leads - For managing travel enquiries

2. Person Accounts - These would be your potential customers (individuals)

3. Hotels - Custom object

4. Flight Options - Custom object

5. Packages - Custom object - I believe this will be linked to the Flights and Hotels objects (and you may want to use junction objects as 1 hote/flight option can be a part of multiple Packages and one Package will have multiple hotel/flights)

6. Package Subscriptions - Junction object to relate customers to packages

7. Hotel Bookings - Junction object to relate customers to Hotels

8. Flight Bookings - Junction object to relate customers to Flights

This is what comes to my mind right now but I am sure there will be many, depending upon your requirements and business rules. But I guess this should get you started.

Let me know if you need more help!

All Answers

BALA_RAMBALA_RAM

i think possible Object means User Interface Objects

like account,contact,:Lead,Cuatom Objects.........

ohhh  i  know the standard  objects  i  need to know  custom objects

AroraAnupAroraAnup

Hmm...your requirement specs are pretty vague but will try to share my 2 cents. For managing data sets like books hotels and  flight tickets and holiday packages , domestic packeges etc, you may probably want to use the following:

1. Leads - For managing travel enquiries

2. Person Accounts - These would be your potential customers (individuals)

3. Hotels - Custom object

4. Flight Options - Custom object

5. Packages - Custom object - I believe this will be linked to the Flights and Hotels objects (and you may want to use junction objects as 1 hote/flight option can be a part of multiple Packages and one Package will have multiple hotel/flights)

6. Package Subscriptions - Junction object to relate customers to packages

7. Hotel Bookings - Junction object to relate customers to Hotels

8. Flight Bookings - Junction object to relate customers to Flights

This is what comes to my mind right now but I am sure there will be many, depending upon your requirements and business rules. But I guess this should get you started.

Let me know if you need more help!

This was selected as the best answer

thank you for your valuable information