function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
S_2013S_2013 

Campaign not appearing from primary campaign source

Hi

I am not beign able to lookup a Campaign that I myself created, from Primary Campaign Source on Opportunity.

Campaign status is Active.

No filtered lookup etc on this field Primary Campaign Source. Can anyone please throw some light on this...

Regards

Sankalita

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Rahul_sgRahul_sg
Bro, you need to use the Campaign influence related list to do this.
Make sure you check the primary campaign source checkbox while saving.

All Answers

sandeep@Salesforcesandeep@Salesforce

Please check field level security of the field 'Primary Campaign Source" for your user .

Rahul_sgRahul_sg
Bro, you need to use the Campaign influence related list to do this.
Make sure you check the primary campaign source checkbox while saving.
This was selected as the best answer
S_2013S_2013

Thanks a llot Rahul_sg!! can you please help me out a little more on this

I understand that the right way to add a Campaign in Primary Campaign Source field is to add the Campaign in the Campaign Influence related list and Check the Primary Campaign Source checkbox.

But I have a Campaign called TestCampign that always appears from this lookup (whether or not it is added into the Campaign Influence rel list) )but another Campaign alike in all respects that DOES never appear from this lookup (even if it is added in the Campaign Influence rel list). Any ideas? Is it a Salesforce bug?

S_2013S_2013
i.e. I wanted to know if there is some kind of restriction on what Campaigns are available from this lookup field and what not? Otherwise I cant find any difference between the Campaigsn and so it is a puzzle why one appears and the other doesnt ever.
S_2013S_2013

Actually both Campaigns are exactly alike and Active as well.

I have created a case with SFDC and waiting for their response.