function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
amilleramiller 

Dataloader field mapping Error

Hello All,

I am trying to setup a new Upsert dataload for a custom object but am having problems geting the CLI to run correctly

From the GUI everything works fine. I am using the same mapping file for both the GUI and CLI with all source file fields mapped. When running from the CLI i get the message

5600 [csvBBActivityUpsertProcess] ERROR com.salesforce.dataloader.action.UpsertAction  - Exception occured during

loading com.salesforce.dataloader.exception.MappingInitializationException: Field mapping is invalid: Year_Credit__c => Year_Credit__c

I have tried removing the column from both the csv file and the mapping, the error just changes to a different collumn

I installed the newest dataloader 22.0 and still have the same issue

See bellow for map file and config file.

#Mapping values
#Mon Aug 15 17:42:48 GMT 2011
BB_Acct_Number__c=BB_Acct_Number__c
Open_Date__c=Open_Date__c
Quarter_Credit__c=Quarter_Credit__c
Sales_Rep__c=Sales_Rep__c
Last_Trade_Date__c=Last_Trade_Date__c
Quarter_Count__c=Quarter_Count__c
Last_Update_Date__c=Last_Update_Date__c
BB_Long_Name__c=BB_Long_Name__c
BB_Short_Name__c=BB_Short_Name__c
MASTER_BB_SHORT_NAME__C=Client__r\:ST_BB_Short_Name__c
Year_Credit__c=Year_Credit__c
Year_Count__c=Year_Count__c

###### config

<bean id="csvBBActivityUpsertProcess" class="com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner" singleton="false">
      <description>csvBBActivityUpsertProcess job Uploads BB Activity info to salesforce from a CSV file.</description>
        <property name="name" value="csvBBActivityUpsertProcess"/>
        <property name="configOverrideMap">
            <map>
                <entry key="sfdc.endpoint" value="https://login.salesforce.com"/>

<entry key="sfdc.debugMessages" value="false"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.debugMessagesFile" value="\\seasystems01\Vender\SalesForce_DataLoader\BBActivity_Conf\sfdcSoapTrace.log"/>
        <entry key="sfdc.timeoutSecs" value="600"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.loadBatchSize" value="200"/>

<entry key="process.operation" value="upsert"/>
                <entry key="process.mappingFile" value="BBActivity_UPSERTMAP.sdl"/>

<entry key="sfdc.entity" value="Bloomberg_Account__c"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.externalIdField" value="BB_Acct_Number__c" />
          <entry key="dataAccess.type" value="csvread"/>
                <entry key="dataAccess.name" value="BB_Activity.csv"/>
            </map>
        </property>
    </bean>

##### data sample

MASTER_BB_SHORT_NAME__C,BB_ACCT_NUMBER__C,BB_SHORT_NAME__C,BB_LONG_NAME__C,SALES_REP__C,OPEN_DATE__C,LAST_TRADE_DATE__C,QUARTER_COUNT__C,QUARTER_CREDIT__C,YEAR_COUNT__C,YEAR_CREDIT__C,LAST_UPDATE_DATE__C
GSCO                ,0005-GSCO ,GSCO                ,"GS   192                 ",,,08/11/2011,13,0.00,13,0.00,08/15/2011
BBHC                ,0010-BBHC ,BBHC                ,BROWN 1350.           ,,,,,,,,08/15/2011
EM         ,7Y31245,EHLERS ,MEHLERS                           ,R85,03/05/2007,08/03/2011,3,730.00,3,730.00,08/15/2011

mgardnermgardner

Hi Did you work out what the problem was? I've just stumbled across what looks to be the same issue.

amilleramiller

Yes I did find the problem eventually.

The profile that the Batch file login was using did not have read/write access to some of the fields that were being updated

once I changed the field level permissions to include the correct profile everything worked fine

Aaron