function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
lescclarkcpdlescclarkcpd 

Editing HTML email templates in chrome

Hi

I can no longer edit the HTML frame when creating or editing email templates, this only happens with Chrome, only started happening in the last few day, previously been working. 

Anyone else comeacross this, it works fine in firefox ??

SherriASherriA

I had the same problem for a few days.  I didn't change anything, but I was prompted to do a flash update (which I wouldn't have thought would affect this) and now the problem appears to have resolved itself.  My Chrome updates itself, so perhaps you need to update the browser if it's not set to do that automatically? 

lescclarkcpdlescclarkcpd

i thought it may be something to do with flash, I re-installed chrome (flash player is a plug in) still the same problem.  It's also the same on another laptop & another independent, sf company.  I'm stumped

lescclarkcpdlescclarkcpd

just started working again, v v strange

lescclarkcpdlescclarkcpd

just tried on other pc, right click on frame and "reload frame" it seems to work !

Always ThinkinAlways Thinkin

Chrome 9 is not a currently supported browser, so if you've upgraded it recently, that's most likely your issue. You can see the current browsers here:

http://na7.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/salesforce_supported_browsers_cheatsheet.pdf