function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sean_homelesssean_homeless 

deploying managed installed packages

I have installed the picture uploader 2.1 as a package. I would like to deploy it, but unfortunately I am not allowed access to do that.

The reason I want to it is because I have created a custom package that includes my contacts object. After uploadeding the newly created package I have trouble downloading in my developers account because it does have the picture uploader package installed (this is needed for the contacts object which accesses the picture uploader).

I tried to download the picture uploader again from the app exchange, but it is no longer there.

My solution is either to be able to deploy the picture uploader from my current salesforce account for access in the developer account.

Or to somehow find the picture loader to download - if someone knows where it is!

There is another another photo uploader on the app exchange, but changing the program we use to upload photos will create more work!

Any suggestions help?

A_SmithA_Smith
sean_homelesssean_homeless

I have a similar situation to the first post above. I went to the link to access the picture loader, but now only version 1.1 is available. Previously this link did access version 2.1. Not sure how or why it got changed.

Could anyone help me with accessing version 2.1 or higher?

Much appreciated