function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
forawormforaworm 

Creating a Report with all fields

Hi,

i'm trying to create a report about Opportunities and Trials (self-provided). But i cant select any of the (date)fields form the trials. I need this fields for the report and for the cart.

If i create a report only about the trials , it is able to select (and see) these fields .

Do you know how i can solve this problem?

Thank you.

Message Edited by foraworm on 08-05-2009 03:23 AM
Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
ExecbizExecbiz
In the Custom Report Types section of your Setup page (Customize, Create, Custom Report Types), select your custom report type.  On the detail page at the bottom, there is a "Fields Available for Reports" section.  If you edit layout, you can select fields to report on from any records used in the report, as well as change the order in which they show on your "Select Columns" page.

All Answers

ExecbizExecbiz
In the Custom Report Types section of your Setup page (Customize, Create, Custom Report Types), select your custom report type.  On the detail page at the bottom, there is a "Fields Available for Reports" section.  If you edit layout, you can select fields to report on from any records used in the report, as well as change the order in which they show on your "Select Columns" page.
This was selected as the best answer
forawormforaworm
Thank you :smileyhappy: