function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
zen_njzen_nj 

any way or a tool to convert microsoft word doc to html email template?

I don't really know html well and what I need to do is to just copy a simple microsoft word doc's content/format into a salesforce email template.  It looks like salesforce's email template would need to be html so that we retain the format.

The Microsoft word doc essentially just contains this 5 lines of simple text but there is one line where it's a text box and there is some text in the book. I was trying to see what online tools are available for converting word.doc to html but most of them only seems to copy the text info but not the actual box.

i tried to save the word doc as a web page so it is an html file and then just view the source page on firefox and copy/paste the code into salesforce's email template (for html), but the formatting is not exactly right and instead of showing the text in the box, it actually has in the box itself the text "Text Box: xxxxx" where xxxxx is the text that should be in the box. And also the xxxx was truncated so not all the text in the box showed up.

Can anyone offer some nifty way to convert word doc to an html email template?

metaforcemetaforce

Did you try saving the word doc as a filtered web page?