function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
keiseikeisei 

Mass Email Limit

It is said that mass email is allowed to send 250 mails per call and  up to 1000 mails per day.

But I found the article on the page 181 of  the book "Development with the Force.com Platform" by Jason Quellette

saying  "You can reach 2,500 recipients using the MassEmailMessage ". On this book  said  " 250 recipients times the 10 invocation maximum".

Is it true we can send 2500 mails per pay ?

Any suggestion appreciated.

Yoshio Takemura

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
knightknight

Salesforce CRM organizations have a 1,000 mass email limit per day. This limit resets at midnight Greenwich Mean Time (GMT +00:00). This means that if you live in California (GMT -08:00), your twenty-four hour window starts at 4PM each day. This means, for example, that if you send emails after 4PM on Wednesday, they will be counted along with emails sent Thursday before 4PM (Daylight Savings Time will be 5PM.)

Note..FYI...you can even increase this limit if you contact Premier support. I was able to get it to 3K /day for our org

All Answers

knightknight

Salesforce CRM organizations have a 1,000 mass email limit per day. This limit resets at midnight Greenwich Mean Time (GMT +00:00). This means that if you live in California (GMT -08:00), your twenty-four hour window starts at 4PM each day. This means, for example, that if you send emails after 4PM on Wednesday, they will be counted along with emails sent Thursday before 4PM (Daylight Savings Time will be 5PM.)

Note..FYI...you can even increase this limit if you contact Premier support. I was able to get it to 3K /day for our org

This was selected as the best answer
keiseikeisei

Thank you. I will try to contact Premier Support.

GNGN

I have a quick question for the experts-

In the case of Force.com EE org (I am NOT talking of standard EE org)--- how many emails can i send at a go? Is it still 500 like standard EE? 

SalmanSalman
Hii  keisei ,

can you please check this app for avoiding daily email limit in Salesforce

MassMailer lets you send unlimited emails from within Salesforce, no matter which edition you use. Built on the Salesforce platform, it has all the mass email features you’ll ever need.Build, send, and schedule professional-looking emails with a simple to use email Wizard within Salesforce – no HTML experience required.

You can try this app by installing from appexchange- MassMailer 

For Developer's Guide please click here-Developer's Guide

You can learn more details about the product on this website -Link