function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
dmedme 

email id is nor reflected in community

Hi,

My salesforce user name and mail id are different. In discussion boards on checking my profile it is showing the username in place of emai id, due to this, notifications are missed out when any body replies for my postings.  Is this a bug with SF.

thanks

dme

Ispita_NavatarIspita_Navatar

I have never faced this issue , ideally when you register with salesforce your login confirmation email with auto-login link gors to the email provided by you- and any subsequent email change is verfied by salesforce by sending an email with a confirmation link hence it is wierd that such a thing is happening.

Please do contact salesforce support  and  intimate them the details of your case , so that if a bug if all is there they may **bleep** it in the bud.

dmedme

Right now i am using a trial account. I think for a trial user they are not providing any support.

thanks

dme

Ispita_NavatarIspita_Navatar

By trial do you mean a developer account or you are using the trial with some product or plugin installed, in case if it is a developer account, then Salesforce does provide support through cases, you have to log a case for that.