function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
javierjiesjavierjies 

Blackberry issue

Hello everyone!!

I've recently changed my BB and I gave the old one to the store.

When I try to login SF trough my new BB It says (more or less): You can't login because there is another device connected with this credentials.

What could I do? I can't get my old BB back!

thanks in advance!!

Steve :-/Steve :-/

Check with your SFDC Admin, it sounds like you have "Permanently Link User to Mobile Device" selected on your SFDC.org under the Advanced Mobile settings (see below). 

Advanced Mobile Settings
Permanently Link User to Mobile Device
  Select this option only if you want to prevent your users from switching devices. Note that enabling this option requires administrative maintenance when users need to switch to a different device. Without administrative intervention, users who need to switch to a different device will be unable to use Salesforce CRM Mobile.

Advanced Mobile Settings

Permanently Link User to Mobile Device 

Select this option only if you want to prevent your users from switching devices. Note that enabling this option requires administrative maintenance when users need to switch to a different device. Without administrative intervention, users who need to switch to a different device will be unable to use Salesforce CRM Mobile.

meeeeeeeeeeeeemeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi,

I guess its because of PIN issue. Actually each BB devices are connected with Salesforce using a unique PIN no. I guess for your Mobile Profile your old pin is mapped, so whenever you are trying to connect to the same instance using another device It is throwing an error.

So my suggestion is Cheek for the PIN for your new device then in your mobile configuration dlt your old pin and assign a new pin. Hope it will work. I have done this for Simulator. So keeping my finger crossed that will also work for Original BB. :p

Thanks,

Nil.