function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Patrick DixonPatrick Dixon 

On-line Certification booking broken

Trying to book an on-line exam through the webassessor site, and the booking site is completely broken!  No response to an email to salesforce ...

This is what worries me most about the cloud - it's all very well not having your in-house IT staff break stuff, but at least they answer emails and you get them to sort stuff out, whereas with salesforce, stuff gets broken and nobody seems to care.

EIE50EIE50

Hi Patrick,

Yes you are right. I totally agree with you. Even i had sent 2 emails in the past to the email mentioned in the exam booking portal for which i never got a reply. I was very upset and i am still upset with SF.

Thanks.

Patrick DixonPatrick Dixon

Following a UK-> USA phone call (initially directed to a dead extension), a second call to a voicemail and a further email, I have recieved this response.  Nice of them to tell us.

Hi Patrick,

We have temporarily closed all exam availability after March 4th due to Webassessor maintenance that we have scheduled for this weekend. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you. Registration will reopen on March 7, 2011. Please wait to register for your exam on or after March 7th. If you have any questions, please not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,

Kari Flaskerud
Salesforce.com Training and Certification
Certification@salesforce.com