function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Omega3kOmega3k 

Merging 3 Separate Instances Into 1

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can propose a best approach to merging three separate Salesforce instances into 1 ORG. I'm not sure if this is the right board to be posting this question, but I'd figure it'd be a good place to start.

Thanks!

Omega3kOmega3k

To add to my original post...

I'm trying to export (packages) some of the work I’ve done in one SFDC org to another separate org (with Person Accounts and Territory Management enabled).  However, I’ve hit a road block (below) and it’s the first time I’ve encountered this—Was wondering if anyone on here has encountered this error before...  Here’s the error:

Salesforce.com does not currently allow export of components referencing perosn account fields.

Normally, I would simply recreate the Apex classes and Apex triggers referenced in the new org, but a lot (most maybe) of the other components I want to package require these classes/triggers in order to be packaged.  What’s the best way to port over my config/custom work from an org with Person Accounts enabled since SFDC doesn’t allows this export currently using the packaging method?  Is it Force.com IDE?  I’m sure I'm not the first to encounter this...

If anyone knows a workaround, it would be greatly appreciated if you could share.

Thanks!