function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DannyK88DannyK88 

Heap Size Issue

Hi Everyone,

The company I work for recently ingetrated with a product appexchange. Everything was going fine until our contact from the product we brought in told us that they were getting some apex trigger errors from our system. The error was someting like this: TriggerName: System.LimitException: Apex heap size too large: 6598792. Our contact tells me that one of our custom contacts is take up too much memory and is causing this error. However when I look at it the trigger name is a trigger brought in by the managed package that we brought from the appexchange. I was wondering if there is a way to look into which apex triggers or apex classes are taking up the most memory so that I can make a fix or possible deactivate them. 

If you need more explination or anything please let me know.

Thanks, 

Avidev9Avidev9
Well you can have a look at Debug logs that will give insight about the memory usage .
These debug messages are then available through clicking Setup>Monitoring>Debug logs.
Create a log for running user
Teach_me_howTeach_me_how
what i do is inactivate triggers one by one to catch whose trigger causing the issue
DannyK88DannyK88

I am deactivated the only custom trigger I have that is on the object. However we do have other Managed package triggers not from the product that is getting the error. Should we have them also deactivate their triggers to make sure that is not causeing the error?