function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
OJMOJM 

Can you track Mass Emails with the HTML Email Status Report?

Hi Everyone, 

I'm looking to track opened number of emails from Mass Emails using an HTML Template. 

I know this can be done when the email is sent from the Contact/Lead table. 

Can this be done using the HTML Email Status Report?

Thanks!

bentonbenton

I run a report and summarize per email template name. It will allow you to include the number of times the specific email was opened and it can be broken down by individual lead/contact.

The default report name is "HTML Email Status"

OJMOJM

Thanks for your reply, Benton. I guess what I was really looking for is does the Email Status Report work for Mass Email? If not, it there any way to track Mass Emails.

bentonbenton

Maybe I misunderstanding what data you are trying to collect. Our you trying to see your open rate for a specific mass email that was sent out?

The report can do that but you would have to configure it  by email template name and the date sent. It is not something inherit with the report to tie in a specific mass email sent out. We summarize the mass emails by date, then email template name.

An example is if we know we sent out the mass email on June 8th, 2012, we would run the report then filter by that date and by email template name. But the report does not know those filters our specific to our mass email.

The data we like to collect our the open rate of our mass emails for our campaigns. Configuring the report like this allows us to do this.

OJMOJM

Awesome, thanks for all the info!

bentonbenton

No Problem. If my info helped you could you please mark as solved.

Thanks

Venu EVenu E
Hello,

MassMailer’s email reporting allows you to track the success of the emails that you send. Easily measure the performance of your emails with accurate and detailed statistics, including the open rate, click-through rate, bounces, spam reports, unsubscribes, and more.

You can visit and play with this app for free trail -

https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000005uxj5EAA

To know more details please click here https://goo.gl/e0RtSm

Regards
Venu E