function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ARUNBLIKESCLOUDARUNBLIKESCLOUD 

Manual is the only way ????

Folks,

I have 200 assignment rule entries on my Lead object. Now I want to migrate them to different sandboxes. Looks like there is no automated way to do this either through ANT Migration or Eclipse tool. I am not able to figure out where(which object) does salesforce store these rule entries. It all looks grim because I may have to recreate all the 200 rule entries manually in other sandboxes.

If anyone know a better solution, please let me know. I would appreciate your response.

Thanks.

IanRIanR

Hi, just to clarify - are these workflows you are trying to deploy? We move our workflows in an Ant deployment script... just make sure your deployment folder contains all the .workflow objects, and include

<types> <members>*</members> <name>Workflow</name> </types>

in your package.xml

Apologies if you did not mean workflows and I have mis-understood your question...

Ian

ARUNBLIKESCLOUDARUNBLIKESCLOUD

Hi Ian,

Appreciate your response. But yes the one I am talking about is not a workflow rule. I wanted to migrate the Lead Assignment rule entries.

Setup->Leads-> Assignment Rules.

Again, appreciate and thank for your response. Anyone else has faced this issue ?

jkucerajkucera
I don't believe there exists a way to export assignment rules today.  The API exposed table doesn't have the detailed rule criteria itself, needed to make this easy.