function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
martin.deleonmartin.deleon 

Emails not being delivered from one org to another

Hello, I'm trying to send an Email from one org to another, according to the debug logs the email is sent correctly but it is not being received on the other side.

I have tried sending the email to my address and it arrives with the correct data, then I have forwarded that email to the receiving org and it is received without problems but whenever I try to send it directly from one org to another the mail is never received (I have received delivery errors the day after sending emails).

Any help you can provide with this one will be appreciated, thanks.

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

Hi Martin,

Which email address of the other ORG are you using?

Are you sending the mail from one ORG to the Service Address of the other ORG? 

Please elaborate so I can suggest accordingly..

JiahJiah

@martin.. have you created Inbound/Outbound email services wherever applicable?

First of all thanks for the replies, I have created an email service on the destination org and the email I'm using was generated from that, the email I'm sending is pretty much boilerplate, nothing fancy there. This was working fine on my development org but stopped working when we switched to a test environment so I don't think it is a code issue but rather a configuration issue, the thing is I cannot see anything that can be blocking emails.

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

Hola Martin,

I understand that the email service you are testing was created on DEV ORG and the Email Addresses were system generated ones and  so would be specific to an ORG.

Since you have moved to a new environment, you can create the same email service but will have to regenerate the Email Addresses as they would be specific to the test environment now.

Hope this info helps! 

Thanks you very much for the info Sonam, but we were already generating an email address every time after we deploy to a new org, so that doesn't seem to be the problem.