function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
efantiniefantini 

Problems Integration TIBCO - Salesforce

I�m trying to use TIBCO BusinessWorks for integration with salesforce.com but I have no chance.

Please could anyone give me some suggestion about it?

These are the steps I followed in my test:

1)      I created a new project in TIBCO designer 5.1

2)      I imported the WSDL file of my account Enterprise Edition in salesforce.com

3)      I added a process palette in which I put a SOAPRequestReply palette with configuration:

Service: urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com

SforceService

Port: SOAP

Operation: login

EndpointURL: http://www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/3.0

Input Parameters my username e password in salesforce.com

This action is well formed I think, in fact when I debug the process the Output tab shows the parameters serverUrl, sessionId and userid correctly filled.

The problem is in the next step: to call any other method of  SforceService (for exemple query or describeSObject) I put in my process a new SOAPRequestReply palette with the same configuration tab (only the Operation label is changed) and input parameters (only required parameters so I havenâ¬?t filled  _configdata parameters for exemple)

When I debug the process I get the fault message �Destination URL not reset. The URL returned from login must be set in the SforceService� but in the input parameters of method I called only sessionId is required!! so what I missed?

Thanks in advance
adamgadamg
I'm guessing (based on the error) that the problem is that you are not reseting the URL endpoint. The login call will return the correct URL (not sure how to reset/change that in Tibco).

Let us know how it goes.
Tushar1234Tushar1234
Hi,

I am planning to integrate Salesforce with other application using Tibco. The issue is how tibco will know whether Opportunity has reached to perticular stage. I am looking for an event which can be pushed from SalesForce to Tibco. Is there anyway to achieve this?

Did you have to do anything like this in your project?

Thanks,

zgcharley_09zgcharley_09

Try to use the Outbound Listener Activity!