function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
giribabu gedagiribabu geda 

API and .net Integration.

Hi all, I developed an .net Application wich uses EnterpriseWSDL API from sealesforce. Currently this application USes my username and password and connects to salesforce to get the dat from sales force. Now my Doubt is when i open my website i have login page where in other users login with there Username and password in to the website.How do i make salesforcesession available to them as well.

I mean to say once the  webapplication is deployed  all the users who authorized members of my website should be able to acess the salesforce Object records as soon as they login with their web user ID and passsword. all the users who have aces to the site are also  users of my salesforce application..

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks in advance.

Giribabu

dke01dke01

I am not sure what your asking exactly?

You your own seperate website in ,NET that users login to.  You want these users to view salesforce objects from inside your custom website. Right?

Should all users for access your .NET website see ALL salesforce Objects/Rows.  Or should they see only rows belonging to them.

The normal process is you only use 1 System Admin account to login to the Enterprise WSDL and cache the session ID and reuse that same session for all users.