function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
meeeeeeeeeeeeemeeeeeeeeeeeee 

How to migrate converted Lead From Data loader

Hi,

Can anyone please help me how to migrate Converted leads from one Box to another.

Or if anyone knows how to convert bulk amount of leads from data loader that is also be helpful for me. 

Thanks,

Nil

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
partha_cegpartha_ceg

Loading Converted Lead

The above link might be of help for loading converted leads through data loader

All Answers

Ispita_NavatarIspita_Navatar

Do you want do load data that is converted from one org to another?

In that case you need to:-

1. Export the data from the first org.

2.Then remove the id , say of lead then upload them to the new org.

3. Now you need to do proper data massaging of objects created as a result of Lead conversion say:-

a. Opportunity

b. Account

c. Contact

d. Task

with the newly generated Lead ids

In case you want to upload new lead data which is already converted into a new org then you need to upload the leads , then with the generated lead ids create the adequately data massaged files for related account, contact and opportunity via excel functions.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved.

meeeeeeeeeeeeemeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks Ispita for your comments. But I think I need to explain my problem a bit more to make you understand.

I'm migrating Leads from One Sandbox to another. Un-converted leads are fine. But I'm having problem with Converted leads.

Say in Sandbox1 (Source) I have 5000 converted leads having AccId, ContactId,OppId, etc. This all neds to be migrated to Sandbox2 (target). I have taken an extract from Sandbox1.

In Sandbox2 (target) I have migrated Account, Contact and Opportunity. Now in the extract file I have replaced the AccId, contactId, OppId with new IDs. Now while inserting this consolidated file in Sandbox2 I'm facing problem. If you see while inserting Leads, In data loader there are no ways to map this AccountId, ContactId and OppId. (no such columns are present).

No My question is how to solve this problem? Hope now You will understand my problem better. If not then please do not hesitate to write back to me.

Thanks again For Your comment.

Thanks,

Nilanka Kundu.

JotmenowJotmenow

Hei!!

Do you hv any solution for this yet?

Ajay

partha_cegpartha_ceg

Loading Converted Lead

The above link might be of help for loading converted leads through data loader

This was selected as the best answer
ravikiran.ax1752ravikiran.ax1752

Can you provide access to this link please

ravikiran.ax1752ravikiran.ax1752

Can you please provide me access to this link.