function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ran67ran67 

How can i make a visual force page public

Hi 
I have a page url like
when we click on this link it should open as a public link where, the user can insert the data into the system.
How can i do this, link as a public usage without login credentials???
thanks in advance
Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
VishwanathVishwanath

Hi,

try this it might be help u..

click on Site name  ---------> Click public Access Setting --------> Scroll down to Filed-Level Security  -----> cleck on view which is associated with your object --------> Click on Edit and  find the filed and make it visible

All Answers

raseshtcsraseshtcs

You can use the visualforce sites for this. This will allow the page to open in a public domain

Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,

You have to create the site for this and add for VF page inside the site and unchecked the login option after creating the site. You can create a site by doing this:

Click on Your Name -> Setup -> App Setup -> Develop -> Sites.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved. 

ran67ran67

I have created the site, the problem im facing is able to load only Visualforce page, but not the class related to it, n even im not able view the fields.

Thanks for the reply!!!

ran67ran67

I  have already   created the site, the problem im facing is able to load only Visualforce page, but not the class related to it, n even im not able view the fields.

Thanks for the reply!!!

VishwanathVishwanath

Hi,

try this it might be help u..

click on Site name  ---------> Click public Access Setting --------> Scroll down to Filed-Level Security  -----> cleck on view which is associated with your object --------> Click on Edit and  find the filed and make it visible

This was selected as the best answer