function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ajitvermaajitverma 

'Entitlement Name' not displayed on case (edit/detail) page layout

HI,

I have enabled and configured Entitlment Management in developer instance. Everything (Model, Milestones, Process and Entitlement) has been setup correclty. I have added Entitlement and Milestone related fileds and related list on case page layout correctly. However, I am not able to assign Entitlement on Case record because 'Entitlement Name' field is not displayed on page layout (edit/detail) even it has been included. Other entitlement related fields like Entitlement Process Start Time and Entitlement Process End Time also been included but not displayed on actual layout. 

This issue looks weird but not finding the root cause. If anyone has any idea about the issue kindly let me know.

Thanks

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
TrimbleAgTrimbleAg

Did you check your field level securities?

If its on the page and not displaying, that can be the problem.

PB

All Answers

TrimbleAgTrimbleAg

Did you check your field level securities?

If its on the page and not displaying, that can be the problem.

PB

This was selected as the best answer
ajitvermaajitverma

Hi,

You got that right, I overlooked that, but why these fields are not visible by default.

Hazel HinzHazel Hinz
I came accross the same problem while working on my Salesforce Trailhead and I fixed it by doing these steps:
1. Click the Object Manager tab, select Case, then Field & Relationships.
2. Click Entitlement Name
3. Click View Field Accessibility
4. Choose Entitlement Name on the dropdown list
5. Look for System Admin and if it's says Hidden, click on Hidden, check Required box under the Page layout and click save.
You will now see Entitlement Name for Case creation page.