function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rajat MahajanRajat Mahajan 

Reactivating Users

Hi All,

I had deactivated a user, which i want to activate once again.

However, i am not ablr to find that user in "All Users List"

Could you please tell me the steps to re-activate the user

Thanks in Advance

Rajat

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
craigmhcraigmh

Yeah, the "View" drop down filter persists even if you navigate away from the page, so make sure that it's "All Users", and not just "Active Users."

All Answers

Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,

Select the all users from the view list make sure there no any filter criteria on the all user view or you can search the user on the basis on the user name in general search.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved. 

craigmhcraigmh

Yeah, the "View" drop down filter persists even if you navigate away from the page, so make sure that it's "All Users", and not just "Active Users."

This was selected as the best answer
farooq@consleaguefarooq@consleague

Hi,

To Reactivating Users

Click Users from Manage users which is in  side bar and select  "View" drop down filter persists even if you navigate away from the page, so make sure that it's "All Users", and not just "Active Users." And select perticular user name from the  list of users and click "edit" for the user. In edit page of user make the Active field as checked and save and click save. So that the perticular user wll be Reactivate.

Sridhar BonagiriSridhar Bonagiri

Hi,

I think there might be some condition written in "All Users List" view , so that is retrieving only the Active users. Check whether there is any filter condition in the View , if it is there remove it and check.

Sridhar Bonagiri

Rajat MahajanRajat Mahajan

Hi All,

As i had earlier stated, that also in All Users there was no option to get that user.

Was able to do a global search for the user and go to it. Sridhar above had rightly pointed out that there was a filter criteria for the All Users view as well.

Thanks all.

Regards

Rajat.