function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rgibbonsrgibbons 

Map Lead Field to Campaign Member Status

Hello everyone,

I am very new to the Force.com platform and I've been trying to help my organization through some immediate needs while we have neither a SFDC admin, developer, or outside consultant.

One of the largest areas that has been causing us a headache is in our campaign management.  The majority of our leads come from a web-to-lead catalog request form.  These leads are then scored by hand and added to a catalog mailing campaign.  Our mail room mails the catalogs based upon a report that is run at the campaign level that is filtered by a member status of "unsent" this same report then pulls two fields from the lead record: 1) Number of HS Catalogs, and 2) Number of Gap Catalogs.  Maintaining these quantities on the lead record is not ideal for a number of reasons.

We would like to store this information in the campaign member record as custom fields.  I have created the custom fields that correspond to these items, BUT there is no way to add values to these custom fields when adding members from a view or report into a campaign.

Would anyone be able to help with a formula that mapped a custom lead field over to a custom campaign member field?  These are not default options in the field setup.

Thank you very much for your time.  I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Ryan Gibbons