function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
glorialeek12glorialeek12 

APEX Data Loader beans definition

Hello,

I just downloaded Apex Data Loader 21.0 and now my process-conf.xml beans definitions are not working.  The beans definitions worked fine for Apex Data Loader 17.0.  I changed my sdfc.endpoint from "www.salesforce.com" (Apex 17.0) to "login.salesforce.com (Apex 21.0), but otherwise the beans definitions are identical.  Whereas before, the log stayed in INFO, it now goes into DEBUG.  Partial output follows:

0 [main] INFO com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessConfig  - Loading process configuration from config file: C:\Program Files (x86)\salesforce.com\Apex Data Loader 21.0\Summit\process-conf.xml
41 [main] INFO org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader  - Loading XML bean definitions from file [C:\Program Files (x86)\salesforce.com\Apex Data Loader 21.0\Summit\process-conf.xml]
43 [main] DEBUG org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader  - Using JAXP implementation [com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl@1f42b49]
67 [main] DEBUG org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.ResourceEntityResolver  - Trying to resolve XML entity with public ID [-//SPRING//DTD BEAN//EN] and system ID [http://www.springframework.org/dtd/spring-beans.dtd]
67 [main] DEBUG org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.ResourceEntityResolver  - Trying to locate [spring-beans.dtd] in Spring jar
70 [main] DEBUG org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.ResourceEntityResolver  - Found beans DTD [http://www.springframework.org/dtd/spring-beans.dtd] in classpath

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
DSIDSI

I eventually figured it out.  I needed to copy to sample log-conf file to the same directory as process-conf.  That's where the log4j parameter is set to "warn".