function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
adsfasdfasdfasdadsfasdfasdfasd 

Integrating Quickbooks with Salesforce?

I've read everything on here about integrating QB with SF, and most of it is years old. Some of the companies don't exist anymore ...

Anyway, my customer needs to integrate these two systems AND needs to be able to integrate custom objects, not just the standard accounts, opportunities, and invoices that most of the tools on the AppExchange offer.

Does anyone have experience with this requirements, and can you either point me in the direction I ought to go, or point out the potholes to avoid?

TIA,

John

start_sstart_s

Hi John,

Please check Apatar.

They have a  solution for you. As far as I know they could also work with custom fields. You may lontact a representative directly.

(Ludmila:  ludmila.r at apatar.com)

Regards

adsfasdfasdfasdadsfasdfasdfasd

OK, I found something in the fine print that says custom objects can be done for an additional fee.

How much?

bbradybbrady
I believe boomi.com also has a connector to Quickbooks.
BuddahHexBuddahHex
I'm considering developing a custom solution in C#.  I only have a few fields to integrate and I don't want to spend a ton of money.  Has anybody else considered tackling this route?  I've already accessed Salesforce via .NET using the salesforce api and now I'm trying to figure-out what my overall methodology is going to be.  Any help anyone?
prax85prax85

Hi,

Even i am facing the same situation. Any help in transferring data from Quickbooks OE to Salesforce custom objects ?

Thanks,

P