function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
-=frozenheart=--=frozenheart=- 

what should i do if i got this error "Destination URL not reset"?

What should be the error if I got this error message on the console of my tomcat? "Destination URL not reset. The URL returned from login must be set in the SforceService"? please help me guys...... Thanx guys for your help......
kaczmandorkaczmandor
I'm having the same problem. It was working fine on friday. Today i'm getting those error messages. Any ideas what this might be caused by?

Message Edited by kaczmandor on 04-02-2007 03:17 AM

kaczmandorkaczmandor
Expired password was the reason :)
My password has been expired? or my account for Salesforce Enterprise is expired? Coz i can still log on to my Salesforce account..... thanx ^_^
kaczmandorkaczmandor
No I just mean I had the same error message and it appeared that expired password was the reason.
i have added a few missing lines at my code and the error is now gone but.... theres a new one, i just can't find where is "SessionHeader" for me to create a new session Id... Do you know how can i find it? I can't find it in the generated files of the WSDL..... thanx for the help ^_^
MilanMilan

Hi,

This is my first day in Apex world! I am trying to invoke the getUserInfo webservice by just invoking the URL and passing a SessionID. I get the same error :

<sf:exceptionMessage>Destination URL not reset. The URL returned from login must be set in the SforceService</sf:exceptionMessage>

Can you tell me what is it ? The above posts are good but I am not sure if this is :

1. A repsonse sent by Salesforce indicating invalid session Id
  2. Or is it some issue in generating the request or
  3. anything else.

Since you were able to overcome the issue by some code change, can you share what code change are you referring to ?

Any insight will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Milan

SuperfellSuperfell
You are sending the request to the wrong server, you are sending it to www.salesforce.com, when you should be sending it to the serverUrl indicated in the login result. see the quick starts for details.
MilanMilan

Cool,That helped me to look in the right direction.

Thanks,

Milan