function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rakesh ERakesh E 

Unable to log a case from Developer and Sandbox editions

Hi,

i want to log a case in my developer org. when i click on "Help" link on top right corner in the home page it is redirecting to Help.salesforce.com but when i try to open a case by clicking on "open case" its again going to home page of Help.salesforce.com and this is repeating as a cycle and not able to open a case.

the same is happening in Sandbox also.

but when i go to enterprise/production org the link i see on top right corner in "Help & Training"  instead of only "Help" (in Developer org) and its allowing me to open a case.

please help me if anyone has idea about this.

i have an urgent requirement to open a case from my developer org.

thanks in advance

Sridhar BonagiriSridhar Bonagiri

Hi,

In my develooper org when I clicked on Help link it is taking to Help popup window , there you will find 'Contact Support' button click on this button it will open a dialog box , then Click on open Case button and create the case.

Regards,

Sridhar Bonagiri

Rakesh ERakesh E

until clicking on "open case" it is fien ,but when i click on that link again its redirecting me too hom page where we have

"Conatct Support" link . its happening like a cycle

but when i do it from Enterprise/Prodution org its working fine.

please tell me there is anything which i am doing wrong

Thanks

Rakesh

Thibault WeberThibault Weber

Same issue...

itai.shmidaitai.shmida

Same issue

trying to open a case with my sandbox user - 

after pressing "contact support" -> "open a case"

I get a login page into http://login.salesforce.com

Is it possible to open a case from sandbox?

Real DemoReal Demo
Im having the same issue with my Dev accounts. Im trying to log a case to turn on Multi Currancy and Personal Accounts but it wont let me log into the help portal to lodge a case. This is getting frustrating. 
Heiko LHeiko L
Has this been resolved for anybody?
Mani RenusMani Renus
Me too facing same issue before and now also still not yet solved and I tried with paid edition it's working fine...I don't know why it is happening on Developer edition..
JawadJawad
Same here, unable to open a case from dev account. Can someone shed some light on this please?
NGD_CLOUDNGD_CLOUD
Hi All,
Case can only log from "Enterprise/Prodution" org, not from developer and sandbox orgs.

Thanks - Nagendra