function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kirill_YunussovKirill_Yunussov 

Deployment errors - Jenkins, Subversion. Caused by LeadSource field.

We are having some issues with the LeadSource field. It's a standard field that is shared by four standard objects - CampaignMember, Lead, Contact, and Opportunity. We are using Subversion and Jenkins, and get the following errors when Jenkins tries to deploy the code into an org. 

Error: objects/CampaignMember.object(40,13):An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 702919098-115597 (21090395)
Error: objects/Contact.object(653,13):An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 702919098-115598 (21090395)
Error: objects/Lead.object(194,13):An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 702919098-115599 (21090395)
Error: objects/Opportunity.object(493,13):An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 702919098-115600 (21090395)

It is deployable if we comment out all references to the LeadSource field in the object files.   

Have you encountered this issue before?  We'd rather not comment out this field.

Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC
Yes, i have encountered this issue.
As a workaround, i tried deploying one object at a time and it deployed succesfully.
One question, are you trying to deactivate any picklist values?

Regards,
Satish Kumar
Please mark my answer as a solution if it was helpful so it is available to others as a proper solution.
If you felt I went above and beyond, please give me Kudos by clicking on the star icon.
Kirill_YunussovKirill_Yunussov

Yes, we have changed the picklist values.   Added some and removed some.    Cannot deploy it separately because of other dependencies.  The deployment is automated and runs on a schedule, for continuous integration.