function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Test999999Test999999 

BulkAPI Query

What do I need to set if I want a gzippped CSV result response for a bulkapi query ?  I can get the CSV but cannot seem to get it compressed.

I have tried setting the Content-Type of the GetResult GET to gzip but that has no effect.

I have also tried changing the ContentType of the JobInfo to ZIP_CSV but that does not work either.

Thanks,

Bill

J2theCJ2theC

same problem here. tried with ZIP_CSV for a query and got a response: 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><error

xmlns="http://www.force.com/2009/06/asyncapi/dataload">

<exceptionCode>InvalidJob</exceptionCode>

<exceptionMessage>Bulk query does not support content type: ZIP_CSV</exceptionMessage>

</error>

CRMfusion - GWCRMfusion - GW

Did anyone figure this out?

I've found that If you do a Bulk Query and the the ContentType to ZIP_CSV you will get an error when you try to creat the job.

You can add a content type  header of "gzip" or accept encoding of "gzip" but I still always seem to get a response that is text

CRMfusion - GWCRMfusion - GW

Salesforce responded and said that compression is NOT supported in Bulk Query as of API 24

forceAMPforceAMP

Can someone from salesforce product management comment on whether this was corrected in api 25.0 ?

SuperfellSuperfell

I'll find out for sure, but i don't think there were any bulk API changes in v25.

forceAMPforceAMP

Thanks Simon.  I sent Alex an email or 2 but never got a response.

forceAMPforceAMP

Anything on this yet ?

RJ PalomboRJ Palombo
I see this is a few years later, however this is the only place I've found on the web talking about" Bulk query does not support content type: ZIP_CSV"

I'm using verion 32 and this still seams to be an issue. Any hopes of using compression and bulk query?