function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RArunrajRArunraj 

Remove -- System Log menu from the top of the page

Hi,

Can one tell me how to remove the System Log menu which is placed in the top of the page for custom profile user

Thanks,

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
sfdcfoxsfdcfox

Are you using "Login Access"? If so, the System Log will still appear, even though the user can't normally view it. You will need to actually set up a user, obtain that account's password, and log in to verify for yourself that System Log is no longer available.

All Answers

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

I don't think we can remove the system logs, but it is not visible on custom profile users. It is only visible to system admins.

Thanks

Ankit Arora

Blog | Facebook | Blog Page

RArunrajRArunraj

Thanks for your reply Ankit,

But any way Still I am able to see the System log option in the top of the page in the custom profile users. Can you say what is the profile permission needs to be disabled to remove the system log option.

Thanks,

Arunraj

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

I have not done any special change in profile for that, its just my profile is of "Salesforce Platform" user license. Please let me know the User License of your profile?

Thanks

Ankit Arora

Blog | Facebook | Blog Page

RArunrajRArunraj

My user Licencse of the profile is "Salesforce" and I need to acheive the system log hide fucntionality for the "Salesforce" user license only. Eventhough i changed my user license to "Salesforce platform", I am still able to see the system log option in the top of the page.

Thanks,

Arunraj

sfdcfoxsfdcfox

Users with "View All Data" on their profile can access System Log. Remove this permission from the profile.

RArunrajRArunraj

Eventhough I remove the "View All Data" permission from the profile, Still the system log option is shown in the top of the page for that particular profile user.

Any other thing is need to be done for removing the System log option  from the top of the page

sfdcfoxsfdcfox

Are you using "Login Access"? If so, the System Log will still appear, even though the user can't normally view it. You will need to actually set up a user, obtain that account's password, and log in to verify for yourself that System Log is no longer available.

This was selected as the best answer
RArunrajRArunraj

Thanks for your reply. Its working fine now. Now I am able to hide the system log option for the custom profile.