function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RRRizeRRRize 

Unable to deploy change set

I am attempting to deploy a custom object that I created in sandbox to production.  I created an outbound change set and uploaded it successfully.  I went into production and attempted to deploy the change set but it failed.  I got the following error message:

API Name: UpdateAccount

Problem: Test coverage of selected Apex Trigger is 0%, at least 1% test coverage is required

UpdateAccount is a trigger, but is in no way associated with the object I am trying to move over into production.  Furthermore, there are no triggers at all associated with my object.  It's actually a pretty simple object with a few minor workflows.  Why am I getting the above error?

Thanks in advance.

Ankit AroraAnkit Arora

Hi Ron,

When we move our components to production run all test is done on production to clear that there is no case our component are affecting the present code coverage. When you are deploying your object on production code coverage of the particular trigger is detected as 0% and your deployment failed. So overcome this just write a simple test class which is covering at least 0% code for UpdateAccount trigger and deploy it along with your object. Hopefully it will resolve your problem.

Thanks

Ankit Arora

Blog | Facebook | Blog Page