function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
codeWarriorcodeWarrior 

- Exception: No deserializer for {urn:sobject.enterprise.soap.sforce.com}dmsf_employee__c

Is this what I think it is ?

- Exception: org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for {urn:sobject.enterprise.soap.sforce.com}dmsf_employee__c

Is this caused by the fact that my Partner WSDL doesn't line up with my custom objects in SFDC or because I am trying to select the "Id" column in my SOQL statement ?

SELECT Middle_Name__c, SystemModstamp, First_Name__c, Home_Postal_Code__c, Accounting_Market_Segment__c, Department__c, Office_Fax__c, Last_Name__c, Home_City__c, Primary_Language__c, Payments_Hold__c, Leave_Reason_Description__c, Home_State__c, Office_Email_Address__c, Title__c, Employee_ID__c, OwnerId, Active__c, LastModifiedById, Secondary_Language__c, Birthday__c, End_Date__c, Payroll_ID__c, CreatedDate, Start_Date__c, LastModifiedDate, Home_Country__c, Home_Phone__c, Name, Office_Location__c, Leave_Reason__c, Mobil_Phone__c, Accounting_Department_Number__c, Gender__c, Home_Fax__c, Suffix__c, Job_Title__c, Initials__c, Office_Phone__c, Home_Street__c, Accounting_Region_Code__c, Role__c, Home_Email_Address__c, Id, Accounting_Country_Code__c, CreatedById FROM dmsf_employee__c

DevAngelDevAngel
It's because you've compiled your code with the partner wsdl and are hitting the enterprise endpoint (or vice versa).
codeWarriorcodeWarrior
I see that now... not sure how i missed it....

How do I identify the difference between the enterprise and partner service endpoints ?
DevAngelDevAngel
The enterprise ends in c/x.x and the partner in u/x.x
codeWarriorcodeWarrior
Thank You Dave....

It was my bad.... It turns out that someone on out SForce dev team had (accidentally ???)changed:

sfurl={!API_Partner_Server_URL_60}

TO

sfurl={!API_Enterprise_Server_URL_60}

I am surprised that I didn't see that right away -- the dead give-away was the error message -- It said enterprise right there....

Thank you again....