function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nilesh ManeNilesh Mane 

"Confirm Email Address" notification on Contact's email field.

Hi All,

I have created one dummy contact with email noreply@test.com and trying to send an email to this email.

When I try to send email an error occured 'Invalid Email Address' and "Confirm Email Address" notification gets added to email field.

When I confirm the email address, I am able to send  an email to noreply@test.com.

But if I again try to send an email to noreply@test.com, again "Confirm Email Address" notification gets added to email and email gets bounced.

Do I need to confirm email address every time? this is not a good practice.

Why this is happening?

Is this problem having any solution?

Plz reply. Its urgent.

Regards,

Nilesh.

SamuelDeRyckeSamuelDeRycke

Try testing with a non fake email adress, your own for instance. I assume Salesforce receivese a delivery failure notification, and thus alerts you that you should confirm the email adress.

Nilesh ManeNilesh Mane

I am not getting any error while doing same thing in sandbox(stage) ,where i am using noreply@test.com.stage as an email.

The error is in production env. with email noreply@test.com. :(

Mary BrownMary Brown
To avoid confirming every time, you can automate the email verification process at the time of data insert (either via Form or Process Builder). This is possible through 360 Verify the mail App. This App helps in maintaining the apt record. It’s a good choice and provides real time email addresses detail quickly and information is delivered instantly, saving a lot of time.

Take a look on the link- https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000DpPL8EAN
Or for further inquiry go to- support@360degreeapps.com