function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ulas KutukUlas Kutuk 

INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_OR_READONLY

I get error message after installing my manage package.... when I tried to insert a record to the Custom Object from public site which use authenticated licenses it gives me...

Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_OR_READONLY, user does not have access to use approval assignment email template: 

I ve search a little and Iam sure that: 

*I ve cloned the profile (Authenticated)

*Related object  is available for Customer portal so I gave the Modify All permission for cloned profile

*Also I have checked the sharing model and the related object has public read/write

*Related controller does not include "with sharing " keyword.

Any solution for this ??? 

Meantime this functionality works without any problem in package org and also all the conditions same...Problem is the org where I ve downloaded the package.

Sukhpreet Lotey 6Sukhpreet Lotey 6
Did you find any solution? Having the same issue
Sandesh D GanjareSandesh D Ganjare
Hi,

This is an access issue, Check following things:
1. Make sure that user has access to email template and the field-level of all the fields used in a template
2. If you are using the VF page with a controller associated with it, make sure that user profile access to VF page and Controller  

Thanks,
Abhishek Mishra 165Abhishek Mishra 165
Hi,

I am getting this issue intermittently. When I refresh the page couple of times and then make edit on my page I am able to do it. Anybody aware what can be a possible reason for getting this issue intermittently?

Any help will be apppreciated :)

Thanks,