function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Arunkumar KathirArunkumar Kathir 

Scheduled reports doubt

Is there a quick way for a user to check which users are on the distribution lists of scheduled reports?

Jeff MayJeff May

sorry, Users can't see the distribution list.  Admins can look and update them though.

Thanks for the reply Jeff. I know that there is a way thro Setup -> Monitoring -> Scheduled jobs.

But in that way we have to drill down to each report and check for the users in distribution list.

Is there any easy way to list out the users in distribution list for every scheduled reports?

Bcoz, I'm going to inactivate an user in salesforce. It will produce error if the respective user is the running user for any scheduled report.

In our org we have nearly 100 scheduled reports. I have to drill down all the scheduled reports and chek the running user.

So I'm looking for an easy way to do this.

Jeff MayJeff May
I just did a quick test and it let me de-activate a user without a problem even though there is a scheduled report being run "as them". Separately, without coding, there isn't a way to get a list of all the users associated with all the scheduled reports. J

Thanks Jeff. Can you please help me on how to do this thro coding process?

Jeff MayJeff May

If all you want to do is de-activate a user, go ahead and de-activate them.