function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Arun KArun K 

Doubt in Full Copy Sandbox

I got production, fullcopy sandbox.

I created users in production and created full copy sandbox and then created territory hiererchy in Production..

Now when i see in production I can see User,territory in production and only users in Fullcopy sandbox.

Now  need to create account fields,custom object,account data..where should I do..?

I am confused what to do with territory that i created in production.

I need to get in Full copy..If not possible , what is the best practices from nowonwards...

spatelcespatelce

Hi,

If you haven't did any major implemention in Full Copy Sandbox then simply refresh it and wait for confirmation from Salesforce in email about getting start to use it again. So, it will generate a new replica of Production till date that you have implemented on.

Now onwards, try to work everything for a test in Full copy Sandbox and then you can migrate your changes to production.

Hope this helps.

-Saw

Dr. WhoDr. Who
Best practice now onward read online documentation before feature use. Best practice 2 use search Google for example 'sandbox sales force documentation'

Sorry 4 pour English. Hope make you better admin.

Regards

Arun KArun K

How to refresh Full copy sandbox.

I couldnt see refresh link for Full copy sandbox.

Can i make change to Fullcopy sandbox of what i did in production..

Prafull G.Prafull G.
Hi Arun,

Full Copy sandbox has a refresh block period of 29 days therefore you can not see the link if its been refreshed within last 29 days.

You can definitely make the changes to your full copy (manual or deploy from prod). Once you feel that your Prod and Full Sandbox are in sync, then please make any changes in Full Sbx for testing and then deploy to Production using any of the deployment tool i.e. Change Sets OR Force.com Migration Tool OR Force.com IDE/Eclipse.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC

Hi Arun, 

Full copy Sandbox can be refreshed only once in 29 days, the best practice is to Develop, Create Components in Sandbox, Test the functionality and only then Move to Production. 

The newly created Components in  the Sandbox can be Transfered(Deployed) to production by using change Sets to Production. 

Even if we can refresh the sandbox only once in 29 days we can still develop and move teh components from Sandbox to Production. 

Regards,

Ashish