function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDC_Dev_2013SFDC_Dev_2013 

Scheduled Dashboard with Charts

Hi,

I need to cretae scheduled dashboard with charts. I tried to create it by using developer edition but this feature is available  only in unlimited and enterprise edition.

I just want to check scheduled dashboards with charts. so i thought to try with enterprise 30 day trial but i cant able to see "Schedule refresh" option in refresh.

Can you pls tell me whether v have scheduled dashboard feature in enterprise 30 day trial.

Thanks in advance.

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

Hi,

There should be an option to schedule a Dashboard refresh - could you please check if you were hitting this limit: Enterprise Edition customers can schedule one refresh an hour per day

vbsvbs
@SFDC_DEV_2013 - Dashboard scheduling is not available for dynamic dashboards. Can you check if the dashboard is setup to run as a specific user or logged-in user?

Hi VBS,

I have no option lik tat in Enterprise 30 day trial version and in developer's edition i have tat option and i tried tat option which u hav mentioned bt i couldnt c tat scheduled refresh button in tat edition.

Can u pls suggest me any other alternative or how can i go proceed with these edition by step by step.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Sonam,

I have no option for scheduled refresh.

If i click refresh i can do mannual refresh of dashboard in both the editions.:(